[BC] empty sites

Sid Schweiger sid
Fri Oct 21 06:50:28 CDT 2005

>>I had some guy dump a pile of colored bricks against the fence of one
site, and not 30 feet away, the rest of the fence was still there.<<

At the last place I worked, I went to the transmitter one fine day for
a routine check, only to find a rather large rust-colored lump of some
sort of metal about ten feet from the fence around the site.

On closer inspection, it was the crushed, rusted-out hulk of a
1950s-vintage VW Beetle.  I have no idea how it got there, or why anyone
would make the effort to dump it there, since this site was a mile and a
quarter from the nearest paved road, and the dirt road to the site was
not easy to traverse.

Sid Schweiger
IT Manager, Entercom Boston LLC
WAAF - WEEI AM/FM - WMKK - WRKO - WVEI