[BC] NAB officially announces their new head

Cowboy curt
Fri Oct 21 06:47:11 CDT 2005

On Friday 21 October 2005 07:18 am, Ernie Belanger wrote:

>We all forget one thing. The main purpose for NAB is to lobby congress and
>the fcc on behalf of the broadcast industry.
>
>It looks like this guy as a lobbyist is top draw.

>I still haven't figured out how you advocate for something when you have no
>knowledge of it or don't believe in it.

 What difference does that make ?
 Congress acts on how much pork, and how many re-election votes this
 guy can provide.
 The subject line has nothing to do with the content.

>On the other hand perhaps the
>breath of fresh air will do NAB good.

 Well, there is that.....

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net

"My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four.  Unless
there are three other people."
		-- Orson Welles