[BC] empty sites

Barry Mishkind barry
Fri Oct 21 00:50:15 CDT 2005

At 02:38 PM 10/19/2005, Howell, Matt wrote

>We demolished one and boarded up the other (and left the alarm
>service active). Haven't had any problems, except for the random
>illegal dumping.

         Yeah ... the dumping is a problem, isn't it?
         I had some guy dump a pile of colored
         bricks against the fence of one site, and
         not 30 feet away, the rest of the fence
         was still there.

         I had finally started calling the local
         environmental office, since I was
         tired of cleaning up the dumping.

         The inspector said "this is about as stupid as
         it gets." ...

         ... the pile was gone the next day.

Barry Mishkind     -       Tucson, AZ    -   520-296-3797