[BC] New NAB "Head"

Rachel Ehrenberg ehrenberg
Thu Oct 20 21:16:01 CDT 2005

I say raise a cold one to New NAB President/CEO David Rehr!

I am thinking of ways to celebrate that the Broadcast industry, which is
regulated by a bunch of non-industry idiots will now have as it's
lobbyist, for head of the National Beer Wholesalers Association.

Way to Celebrate #1: Get a six pack for your neighbour kid who is only
14.
Way to Celebrate #2: Get Thee to the nearest Oktoberfest event and
ParrrrTAY!
Way to Celebrate #3: There is no #3, I am still busy at the
ParrrrTAY...Prosit!
Way to Celebrate #4: Retire...there is no hope for this business...sorry
dude.

any other ideas?

You know...I reallly like you...your my besshhht friend....

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - And now for something completely different