[BC] WAVM 91.7 Maynard, MA

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Thu Oct 20 15:08:59 CDT 2005

In a message dated 10/20/2005 2:58:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dpuopolo at usa.net writes:

> Like I said, the FCC is the WORST gurdian of the PUBLIC airwaves on the
> entire planet!

Ok, Dana, don't hold anything back... tell us how you *really* feel! <G>

You're right, though, this even bugs me... it's just not right.

I took a few minutes to write an e-mail to the organization that is proposing
to destroy that local station, and encouraged them to reconsider. I'm sure
they could find another frequency that would *not* result in the loss of that
High School station to the community and students that it has served for so long.

Now, if we could just do something about that translator (of a class D) that
obliterates 104.9 in an area spanning several towns... sigh.

Willie...