[BC] Tower Beacon Wanted

Keith Hammond monsterfm
Wed Oct 19 15:31:29 CDT 2005

  Please don't think I'm crazy but, I am in need of an old strobe beacon
(working or not) or possibly and old 300MM beacon. In the case of an old
strobe, I don't care about the electronics or flashtube or anything
else. I just need the base and the lens.

  Now, the explanation: I have a wife who is a lighthouse NUT! I also
have a round transmitter building that she absolutely despises. I'd like
to convert that "eyesore" (to her) into a 20 to 30 foot lighthouse
replica and need the base and lens in order to be able to "make it so".

  Thanks in advance.

Keith Hammond

KBKH-FM (Shamrock, Texas)

(806) 256-1221