[BC] What is left for the industry to do?

Brian Urban burban
Wed Oct 19 10:06:01 CDT 2005

Also Agency A cannot talk to Agencies B, C, D, or E and on and on.  I've
even seen shared trunked systems where there was no interagency
communication.  In Texas, the fire agency band plan calls for one
"intercity" frequency (155.370?) Even if all radios don't have the
capability, at least someone in city F can talk to units from City G.
Fairly simple to implement (on paper), tough to make everyone supply the
capability.

--
Brian Urban
KUT Radio