[BC] HD Radio multicasting bandwidth

Bill Sepmeier dcpowerandlight
Wed Oct 19 09:51:07 CDT 2005

>From: DHultsman5 at aol.com

>Listeners haven't been  bitching much about NRSC AM either... so why bother
>with IBUZ?   :-)

>Interesting point,    other than we broadcasters and  Kevin,    has anyone
>received a call from a legitimate radio listener  complaining or
>questioning the
>new noise on some AM adjacent  frequencies?

Hi Dave,

I do know that I've been asked twice recently by KOA listeners in Denver to
explain the "screeching hash" they now find "next to the station." ... They
have not liked it but it's so new and unknown they hadn't had enough
knowledge to complain to anyone, bopth thought their radios were failing....