[BC] HD Radio's lack of upgrade capability

Rich Wood richwood
Wed Oct 19 00:01:01 CDT 2005

------ At 07:26 PM 10/18/2005, Barry Mishkind wrote: -------

>>What is beginning to emerge is that the consumer demand isn't going to
>>happen without some compelling content, promoted by broadcasters,
>>unavailable on analog.
>
>         Which really ... if you get through the
>         facetiousness and other "hot button"
>         phrases that Rich Wood is tossing out ... is
>         just what Rich is saying.

Facetiousness? Hot Button phrases? Jeez, I thought I was being
downright serious. A slight tinge of sarcasm, maybe, but I've made it
clear and my bridge sales are showing terrific profit, especially
when sold to several people, that there are no problems with IBUZ.
Even Tom Ray bought one and had just a minor problem. They're sold,
as is, so it's his responsibility to negotiate with the New York Port
Authority. Tom has been dealing with iBorg too long and wanted to
make it a toll bridge. I had never known Tom to be greedy.

He was a really nice guy when I worked with him.

Rich