[BC] TV Standards

Bernie Courtney jerseyspikes
Tue Oct 18 16:44:03 CDT 2005

For the prime time shows I'll agree 100%.

But when it comes to watching something fast paced with both rapid player
and camera movement, like hockey, (about the only sport I actually watch on
my own time) I'd much rather watch it in 720p since the picture produced is
much cleaner, and with higher resolution when the subject is in fast motion.

bern