[BC] TV Standards

Robert Meuser Robertm
Tue Oct 18 16:09:25 CDT 2005

Bill gates was wrong

unless you are viewing 1080P which is not transmittable, no progressive format
matches 1080 I which I am watching as I type. If you have a true 1080 I
compatible set, the difference between that and lower formats is stunning. NBC
PBS and CBS prime time HD shows nuke ABC and FOX, even their employees admit the
point. 720 P sucks.