[BC] "VSWR" Metering

Larry Albert larry.albert
Tue Oct 18 16:19:22 CDT 2005

Cowboy,

   The H sync pulse of video has good rise and fall times.  Not perfect but
usually fast enough.

   Rep rate of 15,750 (well almost) makes for good stable scope image.

   I have used many times.  Of course I worked in TV.

   A source for video black was easier for me to find than a square wave
generator.

   We pulled lenses and capped a couple of obsolete field cameras
   and used them for portable black/color bar sources.  Low budget solution.

Albert