[BC] Re: What I want from the list...

Ernie Belanger armtx
Tue Oct 18 15:48:16 CDT 2005

>Howell, Matt wrote:
>>The list seems to be useless.

Got to agree with cowboys comments Matt,

Yeah we bitch a bit and moan a bit and philosophically discuss things but
when it comes down to problem solving the group, with its massive knowledge
and experience. will jump in and offer some absolutely amazing solutions to
problems and they will help save your butt even it you may have ticked them
the off a few posts earlier.

So believe me it is worth putting up with the crap we sometimes throw around
(personal attacks not included) because of the insite and solutions this
brain trust can provide when your back is against the wall and your ran out
of them, regardless of your knowledge level.

Hang in here and use the delete button as often as you like. You;ll see that
when it comes to technical problem resolution this group is hard to beat...
even though we get a bit sophomoric at times.

Ernie