[BC] "VSWR" Metering

Cowboy curt
Tue Oct 18 15:33:01 CDT 2005

On Tuesday 18 October 2005 03:51 pm, Richard Fry wrote:
>Cowboy:
>>Video pulse ?  Man, you are sometimes WAY too hi-tech
>> for me.  I've always used a square wave generator with
>> the 'scope.
>________
>
>But I bet the edge transitions out of that square-wave generator had plenty
>of spectrum up into video bandwidths.  Otherwise you wouldn't be able to
>resolve discrete mismatches along the line.

 Well, the square-er the wave, the better.
 ( with a real *square* square wave being best )

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net

Real programmers disdain structured programming.  Structured
programming is for compulsive neurotics who were prematurely toilet-
trained.  They wear neckties and carefully line up pencils on otherwise
clear desks.