[BC] Tiny TV

Cowboy curt
Tue Oct 18 14:37:06 CDT 2005

On Monday 17 October 2005 01:43 pm, WFIFeng at aol.com wrote:

>Interesting, this idea of putting live video onto cell services. Remember
>those "pocket TV's" that were rather popular in the late 80's? Where are they
>now? Probably in "junk drawers" where the long-dead, leaking batteries have eaten
>through them.
>
>How can anyone expect people to "watch TV" on a 1" screen?

 I've seen my brother watch an entire feetsball game that way.
 Once again, it's about the content, and what folks want to get,
 whether I like it or not being irrelevant.

 Clearly, he wants feetsball more than he wants a 185 inch screen.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net

Real programmers disdain structured programming.  Structured
programming is for compulsive neurotics who were prematurely toilet-
trained.  They wear neckties and carefully line up pencils on otherwise
clear desks.