[BC] Tiny TV (WAS:HD Radio...get it right!)

Robert Meuser Robertm
Mon Oct 17 14:06:21 CDT 2005

Willie:

You are probably correct. While we struggle with this roll out; across
the pond pictures are being added to Eureka 147 systems. So in Europe I
can watch music videos while here it is more of 10 in row. :-(