[Bulk] Re: [BC] A Virtual Tour of WTIR 1300 Cocoa Beach, Florida

Rich Wood richwood
Tue Oct 18 12:49:11 CDT 2005

------ At 05:29 AM 10/18/2005, Radiofldude at aol.com wrote: -------

>Yes, I'm just a pup. I'm only 21! (I turn 22 in 30 days tho...)

That's good. You can't a veteran broadcaster until you're at least
22. The way companies are hiring these days, you're reaching the
upper limit. You'll be in that limbo between 25 and 39 where you have
no age discrimination protection. You have about 3 more productive
years left. Then your pension or 401K will get turned over to the
government for pennies on the dollar. Your company will begin looking
for someone younger who will work for less. Good luck.

Rich