[BC] HD Radio -- Folks we have to get it right!

Robert Meuser Robertm
Tue Oct 18 08:18:16 CDT 2005

As an after thought, if CNN bought a bunch of EVS's and operated like a sports
operation they would have much better production values. The only problem is
that it would be a non linear experience on the production side.