[BC] HD Radio -- Folks we have to get it right!

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Mon Oct 17 20:19:19 CDT 2005

In a message dated 10/17/2005 9:17:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
richwood at pobox.com writes:

> Take a lesson from our friends in TV. The FCC determined that there
>  would be a "family hour: between the evening News and Prime Time. It
>  was to be a great place for local programming and experimentation.
>  How successful was the FCC? The experiments led to Jeopardy, Wheel of
>  Fortune, Inside Edition, etc. It was a bonanza for game show and
>  celebrity gossip shows. So much for local. So much for creative.

Oh, come on, Rich... you're not forgetting about "Touched by an Angel", are
ya? I thought for SURE we'd hear you grousing about that one. ;)

Willie...