[BC] Bill O Reilly s interesting comments

Rich Wood richwood
Mon Oct 17 19:40:51 CDT 2005

------ At 03:37 PM 10/17/2005, Lewis Munn wrote: -------

>I suggest you stop proposing groups which call themselves
>Christians, and go back and read the passages in the Bible as to
>what Jesus Christ said about living with others, and with the civil
>government, carefully.  Then be sure the groups who call themselves
>Christian are following Jesus, since that is what a Christian really
>is to be.  Those who claim the name but do not live the life do not
>deserve to be accorded the status nor to be considered
>representative of Christianity.

Well, since many Fundamentalists wouldn't consider me to be Christian
I have no choice but to take their word for what they are. I ran into
a Fundamentalist web site today that listed those who are not
considered Christian. It included most religions in the world.

So, if someone says they're Christian, I'll take them at their word.
Including the KKK, Aryan Nation, Nazis - the whole ball of wax.

Rich