[BC] Bill O Reilly s interesting comments

Rich Wood richwood
Mon Oct 17 17:23:19 CDT 2005

------ At 02:59 PM 10/17/2005, Robert Meuser wrote: -------

>Actually things were much better when the Mafia was running the
>country. We have gone down hill since. Its all the fault of our former mayor.

I wasn't aware they'd stopped. They got smart and took corporate
sounding names. I'm not which is worse. Gambino and Gotti or
Halliburton and Bechtel. I'd bet Halliburton has ripped off more
money than the Mafia could ever hope for.

We never should have let him be a prosecutor.

Rich