[BC] Bill O'Reilly's interesting comments

Mike McCarthy mre
Mon Oct 17 16:54:47 CDT 2005

I could think of worse things that make praying towards MECCA a cake
walk....

MM

> Mike commented:
>
> >Hmmm...what are the Muslim cleric fanatics?  They also
evangelical....to an
> extreme.  Maybe they're the first to arrive at that extreme point.
And
> some of these ultra conservative evangelists are not far behind.
Maybe the
> next war will be a holy war.  This time between the Baptists and the
> Muslims.  The Jews and Catholics (as will most of Europe and Asia)
will sit it out.

> -----------
>
> No, Muslims are not "evangelical."  Evangelistic," perhaps.  You are
not the only one to get the terms confused.  And the next world war is
already here -- radical Islam against everyone else.  Jews, especially,
but then Christians of every denomination, as expressed in their
slogan, "First the Saturday people, then the Sunday people."  They have
been at war with the Hindus in India/Pakistan for decades.  And I use
the term "radical" here in the sense that it is a derivative of the
Greek "_radix_" meaning "root" (we get our word "radish" from that) in
that the root of Islam is the goal to subjugate the entire world to
Allaah. BTW, if we lose this war we won't head home in discgrace like
in Vietnam; you and I will either be dead or getting up before dawn
every day to pray toward Mecca.