[BC] HD Radio -- Folks we have to get it right!

Mike McCarthy Towers
Mon Oct 17 10:25:26 CDT 2005

They bought TV channel 55's 6MHZ of spectrum nationwide.  THAT's where all
of this is going. In markets which don't have 55's, they're already building.

MM

At 09:04 AM 10/17/2005 -0600, Bill Sepmeier wrote