[BC] Bill O'Reilly's interesting comments

DANA PUOPOLO dpuopolo
Mon Oct 17 09:35:06 CDT 2005

The ACLU stands for the rights of the INDIVIDUAL PERSON over the Govt. In
other words, they want the boot of the Govt. OFF THE NECKS of the individual
person.

Would it surprise you that TRUE conservatives want basically the same thing?

Now..NEO-CONS want the Govt. to enforce WHAT THEY WANT on EVERYONE!

Neo cons are dangerous. They seek total control. The Puritans were neo cons.
Hitler would have been considered a neo con. Castro is a neo con.
So was Stalin.

A healthy suspicion of the govt.is a GOOD THING!!

Contrary to what many here thing, the majority in this country is NOT all that
matters! The United States was founded to protect the rights  of the
MINORITY!

Remember, the MAJORITY of the English belonged to the Church of England....

-D