[BC] Bill O'Reilly's interesting comments

Rich Wood richwood
Mon Oct 17 09:30:44 CDT 2005

------ At 07:24 AM 10/17/2005, John Vodenik wrote: -------

>ACLU = AMERICAN COMUNIST LAWYERS UNION

I'm curious. What do any of those issues have to do with Communism?
Especially since almost everything listed would be a punishable
offense in any Communist country. This ain't the 50's no mo. J. Edna
Hoover is dead, though not before he gave a whole new meaning to
"full dress whites."

>John @ VOA / Delano and damn proud of it also.

Happy to hear that. Not sure how it relates to the ACLU but happy,
nonetheless. How much anti-communist programming does the VOA
actually do? I would think you'd be limited to Cuba and North Korea.
China will own us, soon, so we have to be careful.

Since it came from Bill O'Reilly and FOX I expect there's lots of
spin. I'd want to see what the cases really involve.

Rich