[BC] Bill O'Reilly's interesting comments

Mike McCarthy Towers
Mon Oct 17 09:21:13 CDT 2005

Except when the government treads on you or something dear to you.  I'm not
the biggest fan of the ACLU either.  BUT, they're (always been) the balance
to what many consider the ever more right leanings of the Republican party.

NONE the less, some of their positions leave the most level headed person
scratching it sometimes.

But I dare ask, what does this have to do with BROADCASTING?

MM

At 04:24 AM 10/17/2005 -0700, John Vodenik wrote