[BC] HD Radio -- Folks we have to get it right!

DANA PUOPOLO dpuopolo
Sun Oct 16 01:22:48 CDT 2005

Yes,
So can someone tell me why TV channels five and six are being left as
(digital) TV channels in all fifty states so UNDER A DOZEN digital TV stations
can use them?
Surely this 12 mHz of space could be used successfully for either digital
radio or expanding the analog FM band. Why not put some of the worse
interference causing AM's there?

We all know why - it's $$$$$$$$$$!!!! THAT'S what the FCC goes by, NOT the
public interest any more!

-D

The alternative is either the status quo or freeing up new spectrum for
digital broadcasting.

Bob Orban