[BC] RAIN report: HD Radio s Creative Thinking

Robert Meuser Robertm
Sat Oct 15 17:41:30 CDT 2005

Michael:

If you hang around the list longer, you'll find Rich entertaining. I
would not worry too much about what if any impact his posts have on your
roll out. I would be more concerned about what happens with your OEM
colleauges when whole cars start going back to the dealer.