[BC] EAS

Larry Fuss lfuss2
Sat Oct 15 11:57:39 CDT 2005

> But the PLAN.  Oh My Goodness!  The Plan is ALWAYS right, even if it
doesn't work, or make a bit of sense, because somebody's EGO won't let them
accept facts.  They'd rather broadcast nothing, or garbage, I guess...

Sounds just like Mississippi.  When I was in Meridian, we were supposed to
monitor
102.9 from Jackson.  Then somebody put a new 102.9 on in Alabama that was
actually
closer to us than Jackson.  We never got it solved while I was there.
Last time I looked at the plan, they're still supposed to monitor Jackson.
Maybe Jerry can tell if if/how they ever solved that dilemma.

LF