[BC] Building an audience

khcs@juno.com khcs
Sat Oct 15 11:29:17 CDT 2005

DANA observed (in part):

>Rush used to be an entertainer. He even admitted as such. His show used to be entertaining (and I have liberal leanings) Now he believes he's some kind of prophet for the conservative cause. <SNIP>  Air America whines to much. <SNIP>  They need to tone the whining down and begin educating and entertaining the audience.

I agree.  Though I don't know what Lismaugh believes about himself because I'm not in his head.  But, yeah, he used to be much funnier.  These days, I listen to Glenn Beck instead.  Not that I have much time to listen to the radio, I'm much too busy.  AA?  Yeah -- chronic whiners.

Glen Kippel
KHCS
Palm Desert, CA