[BC] HD Radio -- Folks we have to get it right!

DANA PUOPOLO dpuopolo
Fri Oct 14 19:08:44 CDT 2005

Bob,

You and Frank both have something to sell, so that (automatically) makes your
posts suspect.

Of course you support IBOC. Your company stands to make a KILLING from it!!

But please don't trash Rich's, mine or anyone else's posts critical of it in
the process. We all have the right to disagree with you!

-D

------ Original Message ------
From: Robert Orban <rorban at earthlink.net>
To: broadcast at radiolists.net
Subject: Re: [BC] HD Radio -- Folks we have to get it right!

At 10:34 AM 10/14/2005, you wrote:
>From: Rich Wood <richwood at pobox.com>
>Subject: Re: [BC] HD Radio -- Folks we have to get it right!
>

>I'll repeat.

Rich -- Yes, you do. And you repeat, and you repeat, and you repeat, and
you repeat.

I read this list mostly because I am trying to learn stuff I wouldn't hear
about otherwise.
You've made your point, about HD Radio And you've made it. And you've made
it. And you've made it.

I enjoy reading your posts about programming, but the signal-to-noise ratio
in your posts has gotten very low of late.

Bob Orban