[BC] EAS

Jerry Mathis thebeaver32
Fri Oct 14 14:26:11 CDT 2005

Cowboy, do you think that maybe it's time to re-vist EAS on the regulatory
level? As we both seem to agree on, much has changed since EAS was first
implemented. There were the things EAS envisioned, and then there's the
reality, and ne'er the twain did meet.

Maybe it's time to start on EAS ver. 2.0?

Jerry Mathis
Clear Channel Radio, Tupelo & Meridian MS