[BC] Radio Receiver

Keith Hammond monsterfm
Thu Oct 13 17:46:51 CDT 2005

  I know it's a typo but, it's been a LONG day so, I just can't resist
one and all messages seem to be coming in several hours late and I want
to see how long this takes as a test and, here goes:

Glen Kippel wrote:

> Yes, but I had an opportunity to combate an HQ-180A alongside...

  So, did it put up a fierce battle or was it easy to combat the thing?
Who was on the "receiving" end of the most damage?

  Please, don't be offended by my wisecrack. It's just good to see
someone (other than myself) make a mistake, today...

Keith Hammond

KBKH-FM (Shamrock, Texas)

(806) 256-1221