[BC] Saving Your Own Life /was/ Tech. competence

cldube cld
Thu Oct 13 10:14:51 CDT 2005

I have an older Texas Assoc. of Broadcasters' Safety Pen  that Tom Ray
obtained for me from NAB back in the early 80's
It's in the bag I carry with me everywhere and just used it quite a bit last
night during, ironically enough, a BE transmitter control circuit repair.
Between that and a Simpson 260, I can approach a circuit with relative
confidence after discharging.

Chuck