[BC] Bird to Coaxial dynamics adapter

Robert Meuser Robertm
Thu Oct 13 02:41:21 CDT 2005

Andy:

I am not sure what you mean. Having worked in both North American and European
environments I do not see a difference.

When working with multiple stations that are combined there is typically the
line section (or sections) for each station prior to the combiner and then the
line section after the combiner which indicates the total output. The number of
stations does not really alter this configuration.