[BC] EAS

Robert Meuser Robertm
Thu Oct 13 02:33:55 CDT 2005

I would agree with Jerry. Build out NWS which can dispatch emergency messages
much more efficiently than broadcast OR let XM or Sirius do it. They already
have the coverage. The broadcast model is SOOO out of date.  We all know that
broadcasters independently will deliver better and more in depth info but the
initial alerting could be done so much better without depending on broadcast relay.