[BC] Did anyone else get this?

Alan Alsobrook radiotech
Wed Oct 12 22:17:29 CDT 2005

I received one as well, but it's at home I'll have to see which mailbox I received it in and I'll
know for sure which list he harvested.

I was disappointed with him, when I asked a question he just clamed up. PS he didn't even hint at
taking the offer to "Test" his stuff in some real lightning conditions. :)

PS there is absolutely nothing Barry can do about direct mail. I just slapped a trash can on his
email so next time I get something from him I'll never see it.  no big deal to me.