[BC] Did anyone else get this?

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Wed Oct 12 21:04:29 CDT 2005

On 12 Oct 2005 at 17:33, JYRussell at academicplanet.com wrote:

> Yes, I saw it... I thought Stormin' had some sort of semi-immunity from
> Barry...

It has much more to do with Barry's present location (traveling in England)
and noting to do with any kind of immunity, semi, or otherwise, methinks.

BTW, he did NOT post on this list. He began posting on RT on 08/07/05 and
last posted there on 09/01/05 with 38 total posts. Thus, it was probably
the posters to RT during that period that he harvested. (Not that it
matters - delete - delete - delete.)

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037