[BC] Schematics in products (WAS: WTIR..in Miami!)

Alan Kline akline
Wed Oct 12 18:56:34 CDT 2005

Probably not the same switcher--ours is only about a year old, and I've never seen a
discrete component anywhere near the thing.  I'm not sure if there's anything
field-serviceable on any of the boards; all the problems I've seen have been
fixed by swapping out the boards and sending the bad one back to the factory.

It's not a bad switcher, once I learned how to run it.  The manuals, however, were
of virtually no help in learning it.  Fortunately, the factory training was
first-rate.

ak