[BC] Schematics in products (WAS: WTIR..in Miami!)

Larry Albert larry.albert
Wed Oct 12 17:32:09 CDT 2005

Alan,

   If the board is the make I am thinking of, the supplied schematic did
not match the actual circuit.

   Some undocumented resistors caused me to waste quite a bit of time.

   Customer service had a "so what" attitude.

   That POS ( I don't mean Point of Sale) is long gone; but not forgotten.

Albert