[BC] Problems that make you want to scream!

Alan Alsobrook radiotech
Wed Oct 12 17:23:13 CDT 2005

Ahh very good to know about the receiver, I have another an plan to swap
that out tonight.  The grazing path is into trees, this one is in Ocala
some rolling hills, but the limitation is the studio tower which is only
40' tall on the roof of a 2 story building. This makes it hard to get
over the 80' trees.

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885