[BC] Did anyone else get this?

Mike McCarthy mre
Wed Oct 12 08:18:28 CDT 2005

It could have been a spoofed address as well.

I don't think "he" harvested the list's names/addresses.  While I often
disagree with this guy's design theory, I don't think his company sells
computer equipment.

He did use the list as a platform to promomte the products however.
But given some serious questions to a specific feature they say helps
in protecting equipment, I'm not sure they sold any from here.

MM

> so why do we have our collective shorts in a knot???  I don't get it.

> Ernie Belanger wrote:
> > So did I.
> >
> > I sent it to my blocked list. I have cloudmark as a spam filter.
Inn the