[BC] Air America

Larry Fuss lfuss2
Wed Oct 12 03:01:20 CDT 2005

>Liberal radio will not make it as long as the hosts
>continue to bash conservatives.  The negativism won't work and the sooner
>the Air America hosts, and other liberal hosts, realize this the better off
>they will be.

Back when Alan Colmes had a daily talk show from 3pm-6pm, I used to listen
to him everyday.  Not because I agreed with his politics, but because he was
entertaining.  Some days he was downright funny.  Rush used to be that way
before he got all caught up in self-importance.  Those hosts, conservative
or liberal, who do nothing but bash the other side, are not entertaining.
And it's entertainment that keeps most people tuned in.

LF