[BC] Air America

Scott Cason scott
Tue Oct 11 09:38:07 CDT 2005

>> I still think that calling a program "Morning
Sedition" is uncool, just because of the seriousness of the crime associated
with
that name. It's almost like giving something a name like "Terrorism Talk" or
whatever. Not cool, especially since terrorism and sedition are happening
all
over the world, and has even impacted the US in a very painful,
unforgettable way
on 9/11.

Which proves my point in that the liberals at Air America don't get it.
Keep it simple.  "The Rush Limbaugh Show", "Sean Hannity Show".   Naming
your show after insurrection against lawful authority isn't the way to
attract people who might be on the fence.  It's great to ignite the radicals
on the left.  But to survive you must cast a wide net.  The name alone is a
bad reflection on the network and the show.

Scott Cason
LaGrange Communications, LLC
502-213-0024
www.lagrange-com.com