[BC] Engineering competence( WAS: Air America)

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Tue Oct 11 09:18:29 CDT 2005

In a message dated 10/11/2005 10:00:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kirk at harnack.com writes:

> OTOH, I've worked with a number of very faithful, evangelical Christians
>  who were also top-thinkers and performers in their (technical) fields.
>  In their cases, their fervent faith did not hinder their troubleshooting
>  or scientific thought or action processes.

Thank you, Kirk. Although you and I have never worked together, I know for a
fact that if we had, you'd see that this is true of myself, as well.

Willie...