[BC] Air America

Rachel Ehrenberg ehrenberg
Mon Oct 10 19:20:38 CDT 2005

     I was full aware that Donna could handle this herself, so I butted
     out.  However, I have a brief anecdote that shows how some people
     don't really HEAR what they are listening to.
      I was having an on-line and phone long distance relationship with
      a lady who lived in the Atlanta area.  On the phone, I got into a
      long discussion of my geo-political worldview and after the rant,
      there was a pause.  Her reply to me was, "Gee you sound just like
      Neal Boortz, you should hear him sometime.
      Right then and there, I knew two things.

One: She did not hear a word I said and only knew it was something to do
with politics, like Neal Boortz says something that sounds like it has
to do with politics.

Two: I could save my DELTA  frequent flyer miles!