[BC] Air America

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Mon Oct 10 18:37:59 CDT 2005

In a message dated 10/10/2005 5:54:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dlh at donnahalper.com writes:

> And just because Rush
>  or Sean or O'Reilly or Savage has been around longer, that doesn't make
>  them better.

No... just more "polished". ;)

You're right about having both sides represented. It would be pretty dull to
have everything the same. I still think that calling a program "Morning
Sedition" is uncool, just because of the seriousness of the crime associated with
that name. It's almost like giving something a name like "Terrorism Talk" or
whatever. Not cool, especially since terrorism and sedition are happening all
over the world, and has even impacted the US in a very painful, unforgettable way
on 9/11.

In a way, it makes me think of how you are not even supposed to *joke* about
hijacking when you are on an airplane. I don't think joking about sedition is
funny, and I don't think it should be done. Just like I don't find *anything*
at all funny about Homosexuality or Racism... but that's another subject
altogether.

Willie...