[BC] Air America

Scott Cason scott
Mon Oct 10 14:35:46 CDT 2005

>>No, but one morning, I happened to catch them via skywave on 1530, and
heard
them talking about something called "Morning Sedition". I just shook my
head, and thought that was a rather inappropriate name for a radio  program.

I have listened to them on XM.  It seems they don't "get it".  Instead of
trying to satirize everything Republican, what they should do is present
Democratic facts as they seem them.  Three hours of someone pointing the
finger at the other guy and saying "he's wrong" without backing up their
statements makes for boring radio.  Which is probably the reason they are
having to pay stations to carry their programming (in the free market, it
works reverse of that), and are in such financial difficulty.  Until
liberals can figure out a way to give their side of the story AND be
entertaining, they will always have problems on the air.  I'm not saying
Limbaugh, Hannity, Boortz, Ingraham or the rest of them are always right.  I
am saying they are entertaining and worth listening to on that respect.  How
else can someone like Limbaugh build the audience he has over the last 17
years?

Scott Cason
LaGrange Communications, LLC
502-213-0024