[BC] Clean Up Radio Everywhere (Scott Cason & Jerry Mathis)

Jerry Mathis thebeaver32
Mon Oct 10 12:19:43 CDT 2005

Pleeeze! No-o-o-o-o-o! No fruitcake. I despise them. Given the choice of
starving or eating fruitcake, it would take a good while to decide.  :)

Dare I ask how you know how much damage a dropped fruitcake can do?

Jerry Mathis
Clear Channel Radio, Tupelo & Meridian MS