[BC] Clean Up Radio Everywhere (Scott Cason & Jerry Mathis)

Keith Hammond monsterfm
Mon Oct 10 10:36:02 CDT 2005

Scott Cason wrote:

> Did any of them (little old ladies) picket the station?

  They don't do that, anymore. Now, the send out unsolicited fruitcakes
(just like the ones we all used to get for Christmas)! My suggestion is
that, this year, we have all of those fruitcakes sent to Jerry Mathis so
he can pack them away for next year's hurricane season. They'll
certainly last long enough and, he can also use them as weapons with
which to smash the windshields of all of those vicious "Clear Channel
Bashers"!!! (You'd also be amazed to se the damage a six-month-old
fruitcake can do when dropped from the center of radiation level of a
class-A FM antenna that's at full height HAAT!

Keith Hammond

KBKH-FM (Shamrock, Texas)

(806) 256-1221